Standard Concrete Mix Designs
Our standard mix designs are available in varying specifications for strength (15 MPa, 20 MPa, 25 MPa, 30 MPa, 32 MPa, 35 MPa) and aggregate size, as well as exposure class and other properties.
High Specification Mix Designs
Our High Specification mix designs have the enhanced properties required for challenging applications. From very high strength concrete (up to 70 MPa), to large volume mass pours, corrosion protection, shotcrete and to many other specific material and performance properties, our mix designs can be tailored to meet your unique project needs.
Performance Mix Designs
Our Performance Mix designs have been developed to ideally suit specific applications:
- Self Compacting Concrete: With very high flow characteristics, rapid placement, and no requirement for manual finishing to create a smooth and attractive finish, SCC is ideally suited for large horizontal slabs.
- ICF Form Mix: This mix was created specifically for Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) wall construction and other formwork with dense rebar or tight passages. It is characterized by excellent flow properties and requires virtually no vibration to create a smooth and attractive finish that is free of voids.
- Low Density Fill: An economical, low-density specialty mix for filling open excavations, this mix design has lower density, lower strength, and excellent flow and consolidation properties.
- Green concrete: We can optimize our mix designs for increased ratings required for LEED building construction.
- Premium Exposed: This premium specialty mix is designed for exposed aggregate finishing, offering an optimal finished appearance.