Thank you for visiting this Terus Construction Ltd. website and reviewing our privacy statement. Terus Construction Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
- Terus Construction Ltd. will not collect, use, or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified below, except with your consent.
- Terus Construction Ltd. will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
- Terus Construction Ltd. will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified below.
- Terus Construction Ltd. will honour your request to access your personal information in as timely a fashion as is reasonably possible.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- For employment opportunities (you may express interest in employment at Terus Construction Ltd, and may choose to submit a resume or drivers’ abstract)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
#300-15288 54A Ave
Surrey, BC V3S 6T4